“One of the most informative and uplifting conferences I have attended in a long time. I came away energised and having regained some of my enthusiasm to continue to try and influence positive change in community nursing.”
Why should you come to our Conference? We know that your time is valuable, and a day out of the office is rare, and needs to be utilised efficiently.
We believe that our 2016 Conference will be a valuable use of your time. As a member of the QNIS staff team, of course I would say that, so I will let last year’s attendees tell you instead:
High quality speakers
- The speakers were very interesting. Their passion for their expertise came across very well.
- I am still reflecting on the content of the speakers talks and appreciating how informative the talks where.
- Overall I really enjoyed all the speakers and found the day very informative
- Workshop was extremely informative and very encouraging
- Highlight of the workshop was like-minded, forward thinking nurses sharing ideas
Learning and development opportunities
- I have taken quite a lot on board from the day and this has raised areas in my practice on which to review and potentially develop.
- I will be more positive and confident about creating change.
- A wonderful and stimulating event which will impact on practice
Opportunity for networking
- Meeting very enthusiastic, committed nurses
- Gaining some information from nurses in other localities
Looking at contemporary and future issues of interest to community nurses
- Flow of the conference worked very well.
- All information was current and beneficial to community nurses
- Also felt very current – QNIS has its finger on the pulse and that is admirable
- I love how delegates were encouraged to use social media
The 2015 QNIS Conference as a whole
- Re affirmed my belief in the unique contribution and value of community nursing.
- The whole day was excellent. QNIS should be proud.
- Flow of the conference worked well.
Our 2016 Conference takes place at the Royal College of Surgeons in Edinburgh on Thursday 17th March. Delegate Places can be booked by following this link. If you would be interested in an exhibition stand for your organisation, please contact us on 0131 229 2333.