QNIS became a Burdett Trust for Nursing Funding partner in late 2012 to provide a Delivering Dignity Grants Programme; the programme aims to improve the dignity and healthcare experience of older people in Scotland.
The following six projects were successful in their application for funding.
- Raising awareness of sensory impairment with nurses working in the community
- Being Mindful of the Carers
- Drink to Reduce INfection risK-up
- Enhancing dignity through relational caring conversations
- Food for Thought enhancing dietary preferences for the person with advanced dementia
- Living Well with Dementia Enhancing Dignity & Quality of Life, Using A Novel Intervention, Dignity Therapy
For further details please click HERE
If you would like further information, please contact Angie Henney