The Chief Nursing Officer of the Scottish Government has recently launched the nomination form for the Nursing, Midwifery and Allied Heath Professionals’ Research Awards 2015. Further information, and nomination forms, can be accessed via the NMAHP-RU website.
Nominations are welcomed from individuals and teams, and while self nomination is the preferred method, nominations for a colleague are also welcome. Research projects can be nominated in more than one category.
The categories are:
- of ideas, services or research methods
- Impact or Potential for Impact
- research that has had or has the potential to have significant impact on services and outcomes
- research that has added important knowledge to in-form the training of NMAHPs at undergraduate, postgraduate or CPD level.
- Personal Achievement/Development
- Early career researcher: individuals showing promise as potential high quality researchers.
- Research leadership: examples of exemplary leadership – either within an NHS or HEI context.
Winners will receive a certificate and an award up to the value of £500 to be used specifically for travel to further their research links, conference attendance or relevant research training.