With just over six weeks to go until conference, there are still a number of delegate places available.
The title for 2017 is “Conversations that change lives.. and build communities“. The conference is designed to inspire and enable reflection on the ways in which we truly engage with individuals, families and communities.
So why should you attend? We know you are all busy – a day out of the office must be used effectively to not feel like a waste, and we are sure that what we have put together for the 16th March will be a day well spent.
However, don’t take our word for it – have a read at some of the feedback received for our 2016 conference, which broke all attendance records:
How would you rate the different speakers?
- wonderful speakers – very inspiring, thank you!
- great speakers and great topics
- presentation was illuminating, inspiring and thought provoking
What did you appreciate most about the workshop you attended?
- the speakers was really engaging and the activities pushed us to think
- hearing of innovative projects and discussion with a range of colleagues from different health/social backgrounds. Well facilitated group discussion
- interaction, amazing speaker
What was the highlight of the conference for you?
- the workshop and the opportunity to network and engage with colleagues
- good variety of presentation topics
- inspiration of the excellent practice that was presented throughout the day
- networking with other professionals wanting to raise the profile of community nursing
- motivational and enthusiastic speakers who care about the community and the role nurses play
- talking with other delegates and exchanging of ideas and current practice
Will you make any changes to your practice as a result of this conference?
- I will apply the ideas to my work as a student, then once I graduate
- absolutely. Given me a lot to think about
- enhance my holistic approach to nursing care
- I am certainly following up some of the ideas identified by the speakers to be able to share with colleagues in practice
- I will be re-energising in promoting person-centred care
Our 2017 Conference takes place at the Grand Central Hotel in Glasgow on Thursday 16th March. Delegate Places can be booked by following this link. If you would be interested in an exhibition stand for your organisation, please contact us on 0131 229 2333.